Hello friends, today we are going to tell you about the best-branded mobile in the world. The mobile phone has become a part of our life। Everyone uses a mobile everyone uses it according to their needs. Today everyone wants to have the best mobile phone. So friends, today we have brought information about the best mobile in the world for you so that you can get the best smartphone in your budget.
There was a time when some people used to have smartphones only, and today everyone has a smartphone. In earlier times, mobile phones were used only for talking and texting, and at that time only a few companies used to make mobiles. In earlier times, data used to be expensive and today telecom companies have made so much progress. Due to this calls and data became cheap, which gradually became advanced, due to which mobile companies also started bringing new features mobile and smartphones became famous all over the world, many of these features helped people and started getting entertainment, etc.
All this started with the Apple phone, which had created a new revolution in the mobile phone market, due to which other companies also raced to outdo each other, and new mobile phone operating systems like iOS and Google Android replaced all other operating systems. The system has been left behind. After that the user started installing any application directly.
TOP BEST-SELLING MOST SMARTPHONES IN THE WORLD 2022
- Rank 1. Samsung
- Rank 2. Apple
- Rank 3. Xiaomi
- Rank 4. Oppo
- Rank 5. Vivo
- Rank 6. Realme
- Rank 7. Motorola Mobility (Lenovo)
- Rank 8. Huawei
- Rank 9. Tecno, Itel
- Rank 10. Honor
1. Samsung:- Samsung Company is a South Korean company headquartered in the city of Samsung, it is a very large company and it is a collective company.|Samsung Mobile Company is a very big smartphone maker company. This company is continuously increasing the product of its product, it gives its smartphone on the cheap and best quality. Samsung has a 20% market share in the world. Samsung’s Smartphones, it is on the 1st number in the list of the world’s top mobile companies. This is the base foot of 2022.
Units Shipped (Million): -272
Market शेयर – 20%
2. Apple:- Apple continues to maintain its top position as the most preferred brand in the smartphone industry.
Apple company is the most popular company, it is a high-quality smartphone maker company. The company was founded in 1976 by the owners of this company, Steve Jobs and Ronaldo Van Ka. Apple phones are known for good mobiles, they offer great design and good security and its features are loved by all the users across the world.
Many companies have tried to compete with the Apple company, but have failed to give such quality to the mobile. Apple company’s revenue in 2021 totaled $365.8 billion and it is the second largest technology company in the world.
Units Shipped (Million): -232
Market Share ~17-18%
3. Xiaomi:- Xiaomi is a fast-growing device maker company that makes pc, mobiles, and apps.
xiomi company was founded by Lei Jun in 2010। Xiaomi is one of the top smartphone brands in the world. Its first smartphone was released in २०११। The major brands of Xiaomi company are Redmi and Mi. These phones of Xiaomi have been liked all over the world, in its smartphone technology, they constantly try to make their product affordable, the phone of this company is bought more in India and China.
xiomi top best model in the 2022:- redmi , mi note 10, Xiaomi 11 ultra . Xiaomi company is one of the top 10 in the world, this company is ranked third in the world’s companies.
Units Shipped (Million): -186
Market Share -14%
related post :- ITC Share Price: आईटीसी के शेयरों में जबरदस्त उछाल, 3 साल के उच्च स्तर पर आने के क्या कारण हैं, जानिए
Oppo company was established in 2011 and the head office of Oppo company in China.
Oppo company is to become such a smartphone that everyone can be really rich or poor all can buy Oppo’s phone.
Some of the most prominent phone brands by Oppo are Find 5, Find 7, N1, N3 oppo a9 2020 etc. Oppo is 4th in the list of top mobile brands in world.
Units Shipped (Million): -133
Market Share -10%
5. Vivo:- Vivo is a Chinese company. The company solicits smartphone makers and accessories, software and online services. The Vivo company has a worldwide presence of over 400 million and a presence in 50 countries.
image by unplash
Vivo company was started in 2009, this company is a fast-growing company, Vivo is also known as Fun Touch because the Android system has been developed. Vivo company is ranked 5th in top 10 companies, this company started its mobile phone in 2017 with 10.7% share
Units Shipped (Million): – 132
Market Share -10.7%
6 . Realme:- Realme is a chines smartphone maker branded company. Realme phone is great and for the price, I get the phone
realme is a new company it was started in 2018. The realme company has 3.5 million users worldwide in 2020, which is a self-record. Realme is a Chinese company, it is ranked 6 out of top 10 in the world . BBK is the owner of the electronics company which also owns Oppo and Vivo.
Units Shipped (Million):- 48
Market Share:- 3%
7. Motorola Mobility (Lenovo):- Motorola was a multinational company in America, Motorola became a subsidiary of Lenovo, then when it checked its first mobile, it became the world’s strongest smartphone.
Motorola manufactures the company’s smartphones, watches and tablets। Price in India is quite high around usd 150-1400.
Units Shipped (Million):- 46
Market Share – 3%
8. Huawei:- Huawei is a very big smartphone maker company. It was established in 1987 in China.
Units Shipped (Million) : -30-35
Market Share -2%