Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme:- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was recently announced as being launched by the Congress party in Karnataka in an effort to empower women and advance gender equality. On March 18, 2022, state Congress president D.K. Shivakumar introduced the program, which intends to give financial support to women in the state who are the head of their households. Read below to check the detailed information related to Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
An effort called the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana aims to deal with the financial uncertainty that many women who are the main breadwinners in their households experience. The program provides qualifying women with a monetary incentive of Rs. 2,000 every month for a year. Around 2 lakh women across the state are anticipated to benefit from the program.
Latest Update: CM Siddaramaiah Isseud Orders for the Implementation of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Under this scheme, every woman head of the home in the state will receive financial help of Rs 2,000 per month through the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The newly elected Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah issued an order to begin implementing the Gruha Lakshmi plan. Additionally, the Anna Bhagya Yojana, which offers BPL families free access to 10 kilograms of rice per person each month will also be started.
Details of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|Announced by||Congress Party|
|Beneficiary||Women of the Karnataka state|
|Objective||To offer financial support to women in the state who are the head of their households.|
|Benefit||2,000 rupees per Month|
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Objective
Some of the key objectives of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana are as follows:
- The program’s goal is to give women financial support so they may contribute to their families’ income and better their overall financial situation.
- The program recognises and rewards housewives for their contributions to their families by giving them financial support.
- The program is intended to eliminate poverty by giving financial support to families who are having a hard time getting by.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana are as follows:
- The participants of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana should receive the following advantages:
- The program acknowledges housewives’ contributions to their families and offers them financial assistance, which can help them feel more confident and self-aware.
- The program will give housewives financial support so they may contribute to their family’s income and better their overall financial situation.
- The financial support offered by the program can increase the beneficiaries’ quality of life by allowing them to meet their basic necessities and give their children with better healthcare and education.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The applicants applying for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The program’s goal is to empower women, and only one lady per family may apply.
- To be eligible for the program, the applicant must reside in Karnataka.
- The applicant must be the family’s head in order to be eligible for the program
Required Documents for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Some of the important documents required for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, voter ID card, etc
- Address proof like Ration card, water bill, electricity bill, etc
- Bank passbook copy
- The applicant’s bank account details
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Download the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form
- After that, take the printout of the application form
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like personal details, bank details, etc
- After that, attach all the required documents to the form
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Submit the application form to the Karnataka Gram One center or the office of the Assistant Director of Women and Child Development of the respective district.
- The application and supporting documentation will be examined by the authorities.
- The cash incentive sum will be directly paid to the beneficiary’s bank account following the completion of the verification process.